Thursday, January 10, 2013

Making moves

So it's official...we have a flat! Today we signed the lease for our chic new flat in Kensington, only about a ten minute walk from school. We moved in a few things, but are staying in the hotel as long as possible to take advantage of free things and breakfasts. #helpmeimpoor

We went around Kensington High street to look around, and then shopping in Sainsbury's for groceries and household items. We're finding the really cheap places and I'm happy about that, considering I just dropped a lot of £££ today for rent and everything.

Tonight I saw Trafalgar Square. I'm in love with this city. Possibly even more in love than I've ever been with anything..and it's only day three. But hey, I fall fast, so this was bound to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment