Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Waiting Game

Today was the start of a string of a lot of long days. I went from South Station in Boston to Port Authority in NYC, and then to Wyckoff, New Jersey, to my roommate Fran's house.

Piece of advice: don't ever go to Port Authority. It's exactly like you've heard it is. Also, it's extremely difficult to navigate if you don't understand NYC.

I had the biggest dinner of my life at the Grand Luxe Cafe with Fran and her family, and since then have definitely been ready to go to bed for hours. Tonight, we successfully watched Bridesmaids, The Lizzie McGuire Movie (perfect) and attempted to watch Letters to Juliet (which is horrible, by the way). Our boarding passes have been printed and we're pretty much all ready to go for tomorrow.

I'm ready to start the next 16 weeks of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment